(Failures do not make me feel very good.)
I have learned to stop making New Year's Resolutions.
A Bucket List seems so much more practical.
Note: lovely lime green color of my bucket.
"Things to do before I die or things to attempt to do."
1. Lose weight, not be half as tall as my weight chart says I should be.
OK, chart says I should, only, be a foot taller than I am.
2. Start eating and living healthier and happier.
Find my "Happy Place", no one has sent me the map to "Far, Far, Away", yet.
3. Finish projects that are laying around, before starting a new one.
4.Stop doing things I don't enjoy. AKA, stop being involved in a project that starts organizing, for the following year, the day after it finishes.
5. Avoid irritating people, unless they are blood relation or in-laws, then have as little contact as possible if they are irritating. "Nope, still don't have the new passports!"
6. Travel - go on a real vacation - no going to a relatives house for a week and staring at each other. Also, no going to an amusement park and being being whipped, twirled and nauseated - for $25 - $50 per person.