Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SAHR

I finished the Round Robin Blogger exchange about a month ago and was so relieved to have it end. I told myself I wasn't starting another project. I have so much going on right now.

Ha - ROFL- famous last words!

Kate over at, Kate's Quilting, started the "Stay At Home Robin". Everyone works on their own quilt and doesn't worry about rushing to the Post Office to mail the quilt to the next person.


Step one was to make a 6 inch block of your choice. OK, done, oops thread trimming, sorry!


Step Two add a 4 x 6 inch section. My 4 x 6 inch section is scraps from my Twisted Kitties quilt. The pattern was actually Twisted Sisters by Ami Simms. I don't have a sister, but I do have a cat.


3 comments:

Micki said...

The block is beautiful!
Micki

KQ Sue said...

Thanks, Micki! I had to steal time, to have a little fun sewing. I reeally should have been doing something else.

Carrie P. said...

Interesting concept. SAHR.
Hey thanks for coming by my blog. I agree that dogs should live longer. It is hard to let them go.