I found this "Fill In" at Tonya's Sewing Room .
Tonya found it at Not So Plain Jane, where Rachel does a new one every Friday.
Fill in the blanks when you can't think of anything to say!
1. In 1992, I was a lot younger and thinner.
2. Love, laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you will, with what you have, where you are.
4. Peaceful and content is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me sow seeds and reap vegetables.
6. Happiness that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading a book, tomorrow my plans include quilting and Sunday, I want to sew!