1. M'liss Rae Hawley's - "Fat Quarter Quilts" book, came from Amazon.com. Made the coveted Fat-quarter Bag. (Pictures later camera battery dead.)
2. Finishing strip sets of SIL's "Blue Triple Irish Chain" quilt. I will probably rename it to "Triple Dutch Chain". DH's family is originally from Amsterdam.
3. Remembered a blue pinwheel quilt, a guild I used to belong to made and quilted at the mill we used to live in. (Pictures when I can find them.) I loved that quilt. Sooo, I started cutting 6" squares of all my blues.
4. Found bread maker in a box when I was unpacking "more" boxes, thus made bread all week. Warmer than going to store in the snow. We got about 3-4 inches of very wet heavy snow.
5. Rotated trays and watched over the dehydrator for DH, he is making beef jerky.
6. CLEANED THE KITCHEN AFTER DH STARTED THE JERKY! Every surface in the kitchen was marinated, including the washer & dryer.
7. Reading blogs daily. It is my social life since. the move. Good thing I have recluse tendencies.
8. And the usual everyday boring "housewifey stuff".
I guess I have done pretty good keeping myself entertained. It has actually been a productive week.