Friday, March 13, 2009

National Quilt Day - March 21, 2009

OK, so what does every one have planned for National Quilt Day?

I personally have kept the day open, since it is the day I turn 39, for the 1?th time.

My goal is to work on one of my many UFOs. I forgot how many of them there were.
The bad part, I have found tops, while unpacking, I do not remember making. I had to have made them, I recognize the fabric and the way the seams are pressed.

I have hopes the family will remember my BD. I have actually been reminding DH for the last 2 weeks.
It is an on going "NOT VERY FUNNY" joke about my birthday. YDS has always been the one who remembered, but last year he said he was doing good until the night before - "THEN BLIP!" - gone. He called me at bed time the day after. DH wanted to know who was on the phone. "Oh, just YDS about my BD." DH totally, as usual, forgot!

1 comment:

Heritage Quilter said...

I will be spending the day at the quilt show in Charlotte. My mom, daughter and I will be making a day of it to celebrate Quilt day.

My mom has actually fogotten my birthday for the last 2 years. I agree, it can be a little depressing when people forget.

Happy Birthday!!!