Friday, August 11, 2017

U.F.O.s Abound

Working on getting the "Sewing & Quilting Mojo" back in gear.  I made a resolution to start nothing new! 
Back when we lived in WV, briefly, I was V.P. of the local guild and newsletter editor.  At the annual picnic we played QUILT-O, I was the first winner and got to pick a prize. With must encouragement I semi-guilt free selected the Moda Fat Quarter bundle. OMG 45 fat quarters of Moda. We had just had our semi-annual quilt show, with many handout patterns, one had stayed at the top of my someday pile - it was perfect!  So, this is the chosen U.F.O., back in progress!





 
 
Corner stones are 1"finished, so far I have 15 blocks in progress, about 10 or 11 completely done.  I really thought I might be a crazy to chose this project, with all the tiny strips and squares, but I am totally focused and the world is blocked out. 

No comments: