Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year - I can hope! )-;

Warning I am whining a lot!!!
We seem to have more than our share of bad lucky!
If it weren't for bad luck we wouldn't have any luck at all!
 
2008 we managed to move to NC.  Yeay!!! Happy Dance!!!
Maggie and Simba had a fenced in yard. Happy dogs!
Christy had lots of windows to look out and tile floors to run and skid on,
Terrific two story craftsman style House with a two story studio/garage.
My dream home! "Grandma's Blue House", according to the Devine Miss M.
DMM had a swing in a big oak tree, she twisted it up and swung wildly!
We stalked "alligators" in the bushes.  Found babie bunny nests in the trees.
 
"BAB"!!! PGT industries closed the NC plant, so DS transferred back to Venice plant.
SO:....April 9 2011 we moved (back) to Florida.
We had left, in 1988, because of my allergies.
My allergies and Simba's are going crazy.
I can't get a job, but do have some sewing to do at home.
Not really what I want to be doing. but we need the money.
 
More details, and whining tomorrow. Good Night!
 
  
 

No comments: