Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions

I have good intentions, to finish up a few U.F.O.s and "try" not to start any new ones.
These are only a few, of the pile.
I found quilt tops in a couple of trunks, I know I made. But didn't remember making them or when I made them, but it was my fabrics and my seam techniques.  Oh my!
 
Bow tie quilt top has been around for about 25 years, as well as the Pinwheel quilt top. Oooh, the Storm at Sea quilt top was DH's 50th BD present, it isn't as old as the other two, but......
 
 
Square with in a Square, also during my prolific 90s. I was the assistant in a class at Quiltfest, when it was still in Jonesborough TN, that was organized by Polly Taylor and her shop TN Quilts.
 
 
Yes, Basket quilt same time period! I loved the red Hoffman fabric.
This was the challenge fabric at Blue Ridge Quilter's Guild, in Johnson City TN. 
 
 
Oh, this is a newer quilt, started it in 2011, just need to decide on a border, layer it and get finishing it. Loved the civil war prints my friend got in at her shop, when we lived in WV. She was so kind to cut charm squares for me! It was supposed to go on the new bed, when we moved, back, to Florida last year.
 
 
Another "fell in love with the fabrics" quilt. This is neon tonals with "Doodle Cats" fabric. I used Ami Simm's "Twisted Sisters" pattern and template. The name of the quilt is "Twisted Kitties".
 
I will be ecstatic if I can just get one or two finished up.
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
 
 
 

No comments: