Sunday, September 7, 2008

Look out NC I'm here!

I finally arrived in NC to stay, on Friday, to stay. DH wanted to know what all I had managed to bring. Told him I couldn't tell, it was like Christmas and he would find out when he opened the presents/tubs of stuff.
I brought my bare necessities to survive.
Two trunks and a large suitcase of my antique quilt tops and quilts, a few projects in progress, my 7570 Pfaff, my Featherweight, a serger, a couple tubs of kitchen staples and equipment, case of Escargot, the contents of the bar cabinet and a small suitcase of clothes.
Previous trips brought a set of bunk beds and folding chairs that we use camping. Real furniture will arrive in a month or so (oops 4 or 5 months - Jan. 12, 2009), after all the painting and repairing is done. As long as I am set up to sew and sleep I'm good.
Quilt guild here meets on Tuesday, I look forward to going and finding new friends to quilt with.

No comments: